200 hr Yoga Teaching Training Immersion
Time & Location
About the Event
An immersive 20 day training.About this Event
The Casa de los Sueños is a sanctuary in the village of San Sebastian Xololpan, adjacent to the ancient city of Teotihuacan.
The Dreaming House features a Guadalupe Salon for meetings, a spacious yoga studio, labyrinth, sweatlodge, crystal art gallery, and expansive and gracious dining hall. Meals in the dining hall are miraculous in themselves, country Mexican food prepared with skill and love. You will be within easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, and of course, Teotihuacan.
Marisa Radha and Naomi are your guides and are on site throughout the training.
- 20 nights on-site accommodations (double or single occupancy)
- Opening night welcome dinner
- Graduation celebration dinner
- 3 meals per day. Vegan, Vegetarian and GF meals available
- Comprehensive Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- Daily yoga class
- Daily meditation class
- Posture Technique Training
- Teaching Methodology, Sequencing, Theming and Creating Your Unique Class
- Business of Yoga
- Yoga Philosophy and History Training
- Yoga Lifestyle Training
- 200-hour Yoga Alliance Yoga Teaching Certificate
- 20 hr Online Anatomy + Physiology Training
- 20 hr Online Asana Families & Biomechanics Training
- Located right outside of the ancient site of Teotihuacan
- A visit the the Basilica in Mexico City, home of Guadalupe’s tilma
- Daytrip to Tlaminca (Nezahualcoyotl’s Royal baths in Texcoco)
- A tour through Teotihuacan
- Group MEX Airport pickup and drop off
- Connections that will last a lifetime
- Postgraduate continuing education in Boise
What’s Not Included
- Travel expenses
- Travel insurance
- Required reading material
February 5th, Friday PM – February 26th, Friday AM
Tuition and Double Room: $3900
Tuition and Private Room: $4400
Early Bird Discount: $300 off if registered by Nov 1
BIPOC Scholarships offered.
This training is limited to 20 participants.
Register early to ensure a place.
A $500 deposit will hold your spot. We look forward to welcoming you to our yoga family!
More info, email email@example.com