Entheowheel: The Ceremony and Science of Psilocybin An Educational Workshop and Experiential Event
Time & Location
About the Event
With Master Guides: Jyoti Ma, Xochitl Ashe, East Forest, Marisa Radha Weppner Millana Snow, Justin Boretta, Allan Badiner, Dream Mullick, Paul Stamets, Grace Oh, a digital transmission from Francoise Bourzat, and more…
Save Your Spot! Click here for tickets
Limited Space for Live Event and Live-Stream Event
We live in a world where it’s easy to feel separate from ourselves, each other, the natural world, and the divine. Join us for a journey in re-membering yourself within the interconnected mycelial web of life.
Whether you’re newly curious or interested in deepening your relationship to sacred plant medicine, we’re thrilled to invite you to attend Entheowheel’s first 3-day workshop, The Ceremony & Science of Psilocybin,live-streamed from Esalen.
Bridging the worlds of ceremony and science, we’ll explore the evidence for therapeutic healing with psychedelics and sacred plant medicines. We’ll embark on a series of Simulated Journeys(no medicines ingested) using effective ancient living technologies such as prayer, breath work, meditation, visualization, sound, movement, dance, ritual, and ceremony to induce a deeper state of consciousness and experience the non-ordinaryordinary reality.
We invite you to come with a beginner’s mind, to....
• Discover the ceremonies informed by psilocybin and the science that confirms the intelligence of these fungi.
• Explore the biocultural evolution of mushrooms and humanity.
• Cultivate your inner wisdom through holistic preparation and integration practices.
• Experience an evolution of consciousness, shifting how you see yourself and the world.
• Integrate ancient tools and practices into your daily life for continued and ongoing transformation.
The complete 8-part Entheowheel series, hosted in collaboration with Esalen Institute, focuses on 8 different sacred plant and psychedelic medicines. Each course guides participants through preparations, cultural origins, ceremony and integration practices with a trauma-informed focus.
Artwork by Autumn Skye