Thu, Aug 25|
LSRF SUMMER MOUNTAIN RETREAT
Gather in community this summer to retreat from our daily lives, to take a time out for ourselves to heal, reconnect, and dedicate our efforts to the peaceful practices of movements, meditation, music, and mindfulness.
Time & Location
Aug 25, 2022, 7:00 PM – Aug 29, 2022, 11:00 PM
Boone, 639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, NC 28607, USA
About the Event
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting a “Summer Mountain Retreat” in Boone, North Carolina, home to The Art of Living Retreat Center.
Remote yet quite comfortable, The Art of Living Retreat Center is nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountain Range of the Carolinas on a beautiful property that provides for exemplary experiences of transformation and community building (satsang) with like-minded truth seekers.
- Enjoy 4 nights of Kirtan with Krishna Das & his Band
- Daily Meditation & Dharma Talks with Sharon Salzberg, Robert Thurman and Spring Washam
- Special Afternoon Sessions include:
Nina Rao & Friends chanting the Hanuman Chaleesas
East Forest leads a Meditative Music Ceremony.
Duncan Trussell. joins (via Zoom) for a Mindrolling Podcast.
Shantala to perform LIVE throughout the Retreat.
- Curated Ram Dass audio / video content culled from the Ram Dass Digital Media Library
- Morning Meditation, Movement & Music sessions led by Marisa Radha Weppner & Friends.
Raghu Markus, co-founder of the Be Here Now Network and Director of Love Serve Remember Foundation will facilitate the teachings that address the retreat’s theme of “Love and Reason: The Intersection between Bhakti and Buddhism.”