Sacred Relations Weekend Training
Time & Location
About the Event
Debunk popular myths and misconceptions about the sacred art of Tantra Yoga. Learn how it's philosophies and practices can enhance your everyday life experiences and also it's implications for global consciousness. Explore the history, philosophy and evolution of Tantra Yoga and it's practices for the modern world.
Movement, meditation and breathwork included in this inquiry-based weekend.
This weekend is not designed for couples, but for individual learning.
- The shamanic roots of Tantra
- The historical evolution of Tantra Tantra in the modern world
- Magic in Everyday life
- Dualism and Nondualism
- Types of Tantra - Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, Neo
- Nature as Tantra
- Individual practices
- Oneness practices
- Tantra as service
- The subtle body
- Co-listening/non violent communication
- Sacred Rituals
- Discover the emotional, psychological and energetic healing of Tantric practices
- Probe the mysteries of life through the yogic lens of nonduality
- Learn skills to stay present and completely aware at all times
- Explore tools to master your own energy
- Deepen your connection to yourself, within your intimate relationships and in turn the world around you.
Friday 6 pm - 9:30 pm
Saturday 11 am - 6 pm
Sunday 8:30 am - 3 pm
SIGN UP: email@example.com